Ashley SNAPS! Ashley SNAPS!

Awesome animation

The animation is perfect, who cares if its got ren and stimpy audio, its there for the animation...

@KateTheInsurgent its New Zealand not japan...

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

It was good

It was good but I felt that it lost some of its magic through the narrator. I guess it was the only solution to answer questions and the video seemed rushed. I can not wait for the feature film!!!!

goew: the curse goew: the curse

Very humorous

It really reminded me of my flash submissions here. It was so funny I laughed for about 10 minutes when he got up then was too lazy and decided to lye back down then when he tells the blue guy to stop thinking about the curse and maybe it will go away LMAO.

The TriColor Art Collab The TriColor Art Collab

yeah

There was some really good art in there amongst some absolute poopers haha. but the good art was AMAZING

Is This Magic? Is This Magic?

Hey this dude used my music

Holy shit man I came to this flash "game" after having played "This Game Is A Joke" and what the hell??? I hear my music playing and I'm like WTFFFFF Glad you atleast credited me at the end. What a fluke!

Rated 5 but only cause you used my track.

TheMillz responds:

Check the date on this dude, waaaaaay before I started creating epics like this game is a joke lol...jesus...

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

farout man this music sucks bad

This game is great but the music is so repetetive it drove me up the wall. Its just 2 second loops going constantly GRAAAAAAAA. Anyway I love the game apart from that and I know you can turn the sound off but I like playing games with decent music.

freeworldgroup responds:

Thanks : - )

hmmm I like keeping the game size relatively small - using big sound loops with different songs adds exponentially to the game size.

I thought the music beat was right for the game... but I expected some people would hate it... oh well.