The TriColor Art Collab The TriColor Art Collab

yeah

There was some really good art in there amongst some absolute poopers haha. but the good art was AMAZING

Is This Magic? Is This Magic?

Hey this dude used my music

Holy shit man I came to this flash "game" after having played "This Game Is A Joke" and what the hell??? I hear my music playing and I'm like WTFFFFF Glad you atleast credited me at the end. What a fluke!

Rated 5 but only cause you used my track.

TheMillz responds:

Check the date on this dude, waaaaaay before I started creating epics like this game is a joke lol...jesus...

Stunt Bike Draw Stunt Bike Draw

farout man this music sucks bad

This game is great but the music is so repetetive it drove me up the wall. Its just 2 second loops going constantly GRAAAAAAAA. Anyway I love the game apart from that and I know you can turn the sound off but I like playing games with decent music.

freeworldgroup responds:

Thanks : - )

hmmm I like keeping the game size relatively small - using big sound loops with different songs adds exponentially to the game size.

I thought the music beat was right for the game... but I expected some people would hate it... oh well.

Billiards Frenzy Billiards Frenzy

3 sentences to sum it up

SHIT PHYSICS
SHIT GRAPHICS
SHIT PROGRAMING

--sorry but it just sucks

SPACEDUST SPACEDUST

COOL!

This is pretty cool for a first attepmt!
i found that it moved to fast making it way too hard. And how you have to tap you space bar instead of just holding it down.

it would be gard to change the programming for that.

Good luck!