Ashley SNAPS! Ashley SNAPS!

Awesome animation

The animation is perfect, who cares if its got ren and stimpy audio, its there for the animation...

@KateTheInsurgent its New Zealand not japan...

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

It was good

It was good but I felt that it lost some of its magic through the narrator. I guess it was the only solution to answer questions and the video seemed rushed. I can not wait for the feature film!!!!

goew: the curse goew: the curse

Very humorous

It really reminded me of my flash submissions here. It was so funny I laughed for about 10 minutes when he got up then was too lazy and decided to lye back down then when he tells the blue guy to stop thinking about the curse and maybe it will go away LMAO.

Hewoes Hewoes

good

haha, could of had more to it.
The drawing of the heroes characters was really good, true to the show.

well done

Pussy Hairs Pussy Hairs

God damn

wow that flash was really something! I like the angle of the camera in the first 4 seconds of the movie and it really touched my heart when i saw the pussy hairs on the floor like that. Its an inspiration to everyone and it has really got me motivated to follow my career path! God bless you.

1 - The Story of Khale 1 - The Story of Khale

It was good

I liked this but ever since watching bitey of brackenwood and prowlies by the river by adam phillips, I cant help but use that as a benchmark for all flash artists. This rated below that quality and I wonder how the hell this ended up being placed higher than them.

Other than that this was still an ok flash but it lacked a solid storyline which is why I gave it a 6.

Good job

p.s dont watch my flashes I made, it will make me sound like a hypocrite but I am a critic not really an animator. LOL

Random Comic - episode 8 Random Comic - episode 8

wasnt that short

I loved it, wasnt as short as you made it out to be. I loved the humor, the only problem I had and I dont know if its just me but I thaught the girls accent kept changing. Great work anyway, keep it up!

jonwash responds:

Sorry I meant it was short compared to my other cartoons. I guess compared to some of the submissions on newgrounds it's still long.
Thanks, I'm glad you think we're doing a good job.
I'll have a few stern words with Kat about her accent for you.

Fluffball Fluffball

you know you could of done better than that...

What i find with flash is that yes it does take a long time to make a decent movie but in the end its just more rewarding putting in that extra effort. the framerate was shit, you need to put the frame rate up to atleast 20fps in document settings. You could of made it more decent with a story too. thats all i have to say.

jack-flash responds:

Ya Mum's Frame-rate was shit. Yeah, Shut Up Lady.

B-S fanfic-short B-S fanfic-short

hi

IT needs sound and a preloader thats all thanks

HAM-Mosessess responds:

thanks for review, next time i do a comicee scipt, ill ad sound fur sure

Retarded Animal Babies 11 Retarded Animal Babies 11

AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Prowlies at the river is so much better, how dare this sad piece over take prowlies on the all time top scoring. :S